The 4sustainability chemical management system implemented by LARIOTEX comprises a series of initiatives and new operating practices.
- We regularly map all our fabric suppliers;
- We have adopted the 4sustainability PRSL and the ZDHC MRSL, which we use to certify all our suppliers;
- We carry out an assessment of chemical risks associated with our products to identify any groups of substances at risk;
- We have a sampling procedure in place for our main suppliers and their items in order to check for pollutants and relative contamination levels;
- We have set up a Chemical Management Team, and also offer a training course for in-house staff;
- We have adopted a Chemical Management procedure within the company aimed at reducing the risk of non-compliant purchases;
- We have implemented a new labelling process for inbound goods in order to guarantee traceability;
- We are in constant communication with our partners abroad in order to promote more sustainable production models;
- We carry out periodic audits and system reviews with the help of an external partner, so as to ensure that non-conformities are managed correctly and that our systems continuously improve.
Here are the tangible results of LARIOTEX’s chemical management:
An initial round of tests on our products shows a level of compliance to the strictest market standards of more than 85%.
Lariotex SpA a socio unico
Strada Provinciale per Bulgorello, 5
22070 Vertemate con Minoprio (Co), Italia
Tel. +39 031 90 14 61 / Fax +39 031 88 75 76
Iscr. Reg. Imprese, C.F. e P.I: 03476340132
Capitale Sociale: 6.000.000,00 i.v.
CCIAA CO REA 316934
Aderente a Confindustria Como